We’re in the midst of a global pandemic, which means we are faced with new unknowns daily. Unsurprisingly, this is resulting in an increase in anxiety, frustration, grief, and loneliness as we grapple with the implications of this virus.
For many of us, this has changed the way we connect with our partner, parent our kids, handle work tasks, navigate social relationships, salvage our financial stability, and protect our mental health.
This is a difficult, anxiety-provoking period…and you are not alone.
I want you to know I am still accepting new clients and offer secure, HIPAA-compliant telehealth to all my clients. This is a great way to practice social distancing while still enjoying the benefits of therapy during a time when you may feel especially vulnerable.
Some reasons you may want to engage in teletherapy during this time:
- Grief you are experiencing due to the loss of a job, trip, wedding/celebration, business move, and/or social connection
- Increased relational conflict due to the COVID-19 related stressors
- The need to speak with someone that will process your emotions with you without judgment and with full confidentiality
- Frustration/overwhelm due to a change in identity roles
- Heightened anxiety/depression
Please contact me today if you are interested in beginning therapy sessions at this time. I am here to support you in this season of life and encourage your mental health and wellbeing.
Here are a few resources I have shared related to the coronavirus: